[Mne_analysis] Matlab mne_ex_read_raw indicates missing channel STC 014

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:40:20 EDT 2012

'STI 014' is the channel used at MGH to record events, and it gets
saved in the FIF file. Here at UW, it's 'STI101', which can be
adjusted on the command line with mne_process/browse_raw with
"--digtrig 'STI101'". In MATLAB, you'll need to adjust mne_ex_read_raw
to not include 'STI 014' as a channel that is read in. (I think that's
part of the reason it's labeled as "mne_ex_*", because it's not
universally functional, and may need to be adapted by the user.) If
you use the command "raw = fiff_setup_read_raw(fname);"---with a
fclose(raw.fid) once you're done if you're picky---I think the
structure "raw" has a field in it somewhere that has the channel names
that are actually contained in the FIF.

Eric