[Mne_analysis] How to create the *.edf with my MEG data ?

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 12 06:10:22 EST 2012

Dear Vivianne,

The EDF format is an EEG format and, therefore, does not have a provision for the MEG sensor position and orientation information etc.

Which system do these MEG data come from?

- Matti

On Dec 12, 2012, at 5:47 AM, Huang Vivianne wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> 1. My MEG data format is ASCII (*.dat), and how could we export to *.edf from my data(*.dat)?
>
>     because the MNE data should be transfer to *.fiff from *.edf  >"<
>
> 2. And I do not know how to create the *.edf ? and what's information i should gave ?

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
mhamalainen at partners.org