[Mne_analysis] Saving data from mne.Epochs

Vincent cloud.ctl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:22:53 EST 2012

Greetings,

When running a script which contains the following line:

<<<
# Read epochs
myepochs = mne.Epochs(raw, events, event_id, tmin, tmax, proj=True,
        picks=picks, baseline=(None, 0), preload=True,
        reject=dict(grad=4000e-13, mag=4e-12, eog=150e-6))
outfile = myepochs.get_data()

outfile.save('subj_rest_raw_epoch.fif')

*I receive this error message:

*<<<
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "resting_V3.py", line 55, in <module>
    outfile.save('subj_rest_raw_epoch.fif')
AttributeError: 'numpy.ndarray' object has no attribute 'save'

*Alternatively, I could forgo running epochs.get_data and just save
directly (epochs.save(...))*,

but I run into the same error except it specifies "Epochs" instead of
"numpy.ndarray" as the object with no 'save' attribute.

Is this error occurring because of a problem with my script, or might I
have something wrong with my installation of mne-python?

Thank you in advance.

::vincent