[Mne_analysis] Continuous HPI

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:08:25 EST 2012

Hello,

I have tried loading my .pos files from maxfilter (version $Revision:
2.0.21 Neuromag maxfilter Oct 23 2006 15:31:54 $) in mne_analyze from
the current stable release (mne_analyze version 2.53 compiled at Dec
15 2009 08:57:03). The .pos file is not loading. I get the error:

Incomprehensible data line: Time   q1    q2   q3    q4     q5     q6
g-value  error    velocity

Are there further requirements to loading the continuous hpi data? I
couldn't find any in the manual, and none of the data seem to really
need it, but I wonder if MNE requires surfaces to be loaded and an MRI
transform loaded? Is this the case?

Thanks,