[Mne_analysis] group dSPM?

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:38:47 EDT 2012

hi,

MNE assembles orientation with sqrt(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)
The problem that can happen is that since you're likely to use loose
orientation the variance of x, y and z component will be different
but also the number of trials for each subject will vary causing
amplitude differences in dSPM values.

@hari : do you agree? From your experience does your chi2->T transformation
somehow reduces the problem?

Alex