[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze inverse display problem

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 27 20:49:24 EDT 2012

Eric et al.,

I moved my files from Mac to Linux. I can open the averaged EEG, but when
I try to open the surfaces they cannot be found. I am sure this is because
their location was hard-coded in the fif files. Is there any way to change
this? Otherwise I seem to have two options.

Set up identical directory structure on Linux to match Mac folders
Or
Re-run the part of the MNE analysis that code the locations of surface
(and other?) files into the fif files.

I have set the appropriate FreeSurfer environmental variables, thinking
that would be enough, but apparently not.

Thanks,
-Jeff