[Mne_analysis] Possibility of a wget-route to the nightly build from outside MGH?

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 28 08:31:18 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind message and suggestion. I know next to nothing about web site stuff but maybe my younger colleagues can comment on this. I know for sure we have not discussed wget/cURL.

Best,
Matti

On Jun 28, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Christopher Bailey wrote:

> Dear MNE developers,
>
> Thank you for making the MNE nightly builds available for us out-of-house users! I would like to request an alternative route to it from the current php-based download site, as I would like to keep our centralized instance of the bleeding edge of MNE up-to-date (using wget/cURL). I do realize there are potential security- and bandwidth-related issues with my request, but perhaps there is a solution? Perhaps this has already been discussed (and dropped)?
>
> Keep up the good work,
>
> Chris
> --
> Christopher Bailey, MSc
> MEG Engineer, MINDLab Core Experimental Facility
> Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
> Aarhus University, Denmark

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
mhamalainen at partners.org