[Mne_analysis] Possibility of a wget-route to the nightly build from outside MGH?

Christopher Bailey bailey.cj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:13:25 EDT 2012

Dear MNE developers,

Thank you for making the MNE nightly builds available for us out-of-house users! I would like to request an alternative route to it from the current php-based download site, as I would like to keep our centralized instance of the bleeding edge of MNE up-to-date (using wget/cURL). I do realize there are potential security- and bandwidth-related issues with my request, but perhaps there is a solution? Perhaps this has already been discussed (and dropped)?

Keep up the good work,

Chris
--
Christopher Bailey, MSc
MEG Engineer, MINDLab Core Experimental Facility