[Mne_analysis] No Isotrak data found in (raw .fif file)

Manfred G Kitzbichler manfredg at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 9 16:55:39 EST 2012

Hi Stephen, Dan et al.

On 03/09/2012 03:12 PM, dgw wrote:
> This is also possible with the MATLAB toolbox. Read both files into
> MATLAB, copy the relevant transformation data and write the formerly
> deficient file. see mne_ex_read_write_raw, for help with the basics.
>
> If you are of the Python persuasion, I suspect there is support for that
> too (Martin Alex?)

As for that last suggestion, that's exactly what I am doing with my data
which has the same problem - maxfilter for some reason strips the
isotrak data from the files. So I put it back in with mne-python simply
using the commands:

raw=mne.fiff.Raw(fn)
r2=mne.fiff.Raw(fn2)
r2.info['dig']=raw.info['dig']
r2.save(fn3)

where fn[123] are the input and output filenames respectively.

Good luck,

         Manfred