[Mne_analysis] Finding the pseudo-event values for *fif files

Nela Cicmil nela.cicmil at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 09:04:56 EDT 2012

Dear MNE users,

I wonder if someone can please tell me how I might obtain the unique pseudo-value that is needed as the first line of the events *.txt file for each *.fif MEG data file, without having to save events to text/fif by hand using mne_browse_raw for each *.fif file one-by-one? Is there another, more efficient way, for example a command that can be used?

I am using MNE-2.7.0-3106-Linux-x86_64 and Matlab 10a.

Thank you so much for your help,

Best wishes,
Nela

----