[Mne_analysis] "Intensity too high" when using mne_watershed_bem

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:36:28 EDT 2012

Hello,

mne_watershed_bem is exiting with the following error:

w=White Matter =Intensity too high (>240)...valid input ?

I'm running mne_watershed_bem on an average brain I created from 23 other
participants using Freesurfer's make_average_subject. I've been able to do
mne_watershed_bem without error on all the other subjects, but I get this
error when using the average breain. Does anyone have any guesses what
could be causing the error?

Thank you,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

--