[Mne_analysis] mne_kit2fiff STI problem

Teon Brooks teon at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 1 19:42:59 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing a rather bizarre problem with the conversion tool
mne_kit2fiff and I was wondering if someone could help. After converting my
data, the synthetic trigger channel remains empty even though there is the
trigger channels are present in the txt file and have the appropriate
amplitude changes. I have tried changing the threshold but all the
triggering event information remains lost.

I have linked below a five second sample of my data. Here, I can see the
channels with the appropriate trigger information but it does not appear in
the fif file after conversion. It also includes the raw text file,
parameter files and a shell script to run it (with minor changes needed for
path).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/milaotpkss7xlk2/sample.zip

Teon Brooks, Pre-hD
Graduate Student in psycholinguistics