[Mne_analysis] mne_kit2fiff STI problem

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 5 03:53:53 EDT 2012

Hi Teon,

sorry for taking long to get back to you.

You need to set the "--stimthresh 2e-11"

mne_kit2fiff --elp ${subject}.elp --hsp ${subject}.hsp --sns sns.txt
--hpi coregis.txt --raw ${subject}.txt --out ${subject}_raw.fif --stim
${triggers} --aligntol 6 --lowpass 30 --stimthresh 2e-11

for figure this out I loaded the sample.txt file in python and plotted
channel 166

$import pylab as pl
$import numpy as np
$data = np.loadtxt('sample.txt')