[Mne_analysis] MNE Matlab fiff_write_coord_trans function help

Kambiz Tavabi ktavabi at uw.edu
Fri Oct 26 16:38:26 EDT 2012

Hi Dan,

Thanks for pointing me mne_ex_read_write_raw. It seems to work for the
most part, i.e., writing a new raw file minus the MISC channels. There
is the option to change the data at Line 98 "add your own miracle here".
But alas a miracle I cannot conjure. In all my attempts I cannot manage
to change the desired recording information (info.dev_head_t), this
information is always copied from the original input file argument. So
I'm forced to ask, have you actually managed to change the recording
information using mne_ex_read_write_raw? or is that even possible?

Kambiz

Kambiz Tavabi PhD
Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences
1715 Columbia Road N