[Mne_analysis] sensor geometries

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 24 14:15:14 EDT 2013

Matt,

What information do you need? Just the location? If so, the information
is in the measurement information. Have a look at this example:

http://martinos.org/mne/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_sensor_connectivity.html

The orientation of the sensors is also stored, but I'm not sure how to
get that information. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

Best,

Martin

On 04/24/13 13:17, Matthew Panichello wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A collaborator I am working with is interested in using information
> about the geometry of the MEG sensors for a custom visualization. As I
> understand it, a sensor geometry is a numerical description of the
> spatial relationships among the MEG sensors. Could anyone tell me where
> I can access this information?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129