[Mne_analysis] sensor geometries

sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 24 14:21:36 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

Here you go, sample matlab code for this is below

Sheraz

%------------------------------------------------------------------
in_fif_File='Any_fif_File.fif';
[fiffsetup] = fiff_setup_read_raw(in_fif_File);
chs=fiffsetup.info.chs(1:306);

for k=1:306

        chpos=chs(k).loc(1:3);
        chxdir=chs(k).loc(4:6);
        chydir=chs(k).loc(7:9);
        chzdir=chs(k).loc(10:12);

        sensors(k).pos=[chpos; 1];
        sensors(k).xdir=chxdir;
        sensors(k).xdir=sensors(k).xdir./norm(sensors(k).xdir);
        sensors(k).ydir=chydir;
        sensors(k).ydir=sensors(k).ydir./norm(sensors(k).ydir);
        sensors(k).zdir=chzdir;
        sensors(k).zdir=sensors(k).zdir./norm(sensors(k).zdir);

end