[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze surface viewer error

Denis-Alexander Engemann d.engemann at fz-juelich.de
Wed Feb 13 13:10:35 EST 2013

Dear Matti,

I alsoe head a few cases with quite distorted skulls so played a bit with the gcaatlas option.
Could it be that the watershed routine expects a particular version of the atlas:

Mode:          Atlas analysis
Mode:          T1 normalized volume
Mode:          Use the information of atlas (default parms, --help for details)
GCAread: could not open GCA /localdata/freesurfer/average/RB_all_withskull_2007-08-08.gca for reading
No such file or directory

It seems I've got to link the exisiting RB_all_withskull_2008-03-26.gca agains the expected name.
Or it should also be possible to simply pass the gcaatlas name to --atlas on invoking mne_watershed_bem, right?

Thanks and best,
Denis