[Mne_analysis] Error running plot_compute_source_psd_epochs.py

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:45:54 EST 2013

Hey Vincent,

This is likely a mis-handled error by mne-python, where it actually didn't
find a valid inverse. Are you sure it's a valid inverse solution? Try
looking at it with "mne_show_fiff". You can also use
"mne.fiff.show_fiff(fname_inv)" (if you're on the developmental version if
mne-python) to examine the file. If those don't help, if you open an issue
on the mne-python issue tracker (
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues) and link to your inverse
uploaded somewhere, one of us should be able to look at it.

Cheers,
Eric