[Mne_analysis] Error while plotting source estimates

Doshi, Chiran Chiran.Doshi at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 20 21:27:29 EST 2013

Hi All,
I am trying to plot the source estimates using the command  stc.plot( hemi='both', time_viewer=True)

I am getting an error "No such file or directory:". Program complains that  both.inflated is missing from the surf folder in the freesurfer subject directory > subject
Everything is present in the folder and the script used to run fine before.

I upgraded MNE few days back. Do you think the upgrade might have broken the function?

Chiran Doshi, MS
MEG system technologist
Department of Neurology
Boston Childrens Hospital