[Mne_analysis] Error while plotting source estimates

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 20 21:52:41 EST 2013

Hi Chiran,

What is your PySurfer version? Run the following to find out:

import surfer; print surfer.__version__

try using version 0.4. We will add a check to give a better error
message in the future. The bug report is here:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/911

Best,

Martin

On 11/20/13 21:27, Doshi, Chiran wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am trying to plot the source estimates using the command  stc.plot(
> hemi='both', time_viewer=True)
>
> I am getting an error "No such file or directory:". Program complains
> that  both.inflated is missing from the surf folder in the freesurfer
> subject directory > subject
> Everything is present in the folder and the script used to run fine before.
>
> I upgraded MNE few days back. Do you think the upgrade might have broken
> the function?
>
> Chiran Doshi, MS
> MEG system technologist
> Department of Neurology
> Boston Childrens Hospital
> Phone: 781-216-1136 <tel:781-216-1136>
> Fax: 781-216-1172 <tel:781-216-1172>

Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129