[Mne_analysis] "Value too large to be stored in data type" when running mne_mark_bad_channels in tcsh

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:20:21 EST 2013

Hey Steve,

It is possible that this has to do with file locations being stored using
32-bit integers. I thought FIFF had an effective file-size limit of 2GB for
that reason (using 32-bit signed integers would make this the limit), but
I'm not 100% sure. If nobody beats me to a more definitive answer and you
can't find anything about this issue yourself by tomorrow or Tuesday, I can
look into it more then.

Cheers,
Eric