[Mne_analysis] Python 3 support?

Marmaduke Woodman mmwoodman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 11:24:57 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Alexandre Gramfort <
alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> the only (thankully weak) dependency that will not work is Mayavi.

I have had great success with pyqtgraph to do interactive 2/3D
visualizations, and it's pure-Python both v. 2 & 3. However, the 3D support
is mainly a nice layer over OpenGL, not the extensively structured pipeline
that's in VTK. Nevertheless, this has worked well for visualizing the
cortical surface and M/EEG forward solutions that we generate in TVB (and
will soon analyze in MNE!) and could share the code if interested.