[Mne_analysis] mne_analyse error: libquicktime.so. mne_setup_sh run

Andrew R. Dykstra Andrew.Dykstra at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 29 08:29:07 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Do you the following package installed from the Ubuntu repositories?

libquicktime2

If not, try installing it and see if that fixes your issue.  If it doesn't,
you may need to create a symbolic link from libquicktime.so to
libquicktime2.so (or something along those lines).

hth,
Andy

--
Andrew R. Dykstra, PhD
Auditory Cognition Lab

"How small the cosmos.  How paltry and puny compared to human consciousness
. . . to a single individual recollection." - Vladimir Nabokov