[Mne_analysis] plot_cluster_stats_spatio_temporal

Matt Erhart merhart at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 7 22:02:22 EST 2014

In the example online, plot_cluster_stats_spatio_temporal.py, X is passed
in to ttest 0 and 1 in the forth dimension: X = X[:, :, :, 0] - X[:, :, :, 1
] # make paired contrast.
That subtraction seems strange to me since it seems to lose the variance
unique to each condition. I would have expected something more like
...1samp_test(X[:, :, :, 0], X[:, :, :, 1]). What am I missing here?

Also, my ultimate goal is 1samp and 2samp spatio-temporal clustering with
TFCE with MEG. ANOVA for groupxcondition would be great as well. In
spatio_temporal_cluster_1samp_test, the doc says TFCE will be used if a
dict is passed in for threshold=, but what is that dict suppose to look
like?

Much thanks for the excellent package,
Matt

P.S. Anaconda was really important for getting this working in centos5
without root access. Spyder is working as well which is great for
transitioning from matlab.