[Mne_analysis] mapping between the mne and freesurfer vertex labelling systems

Fawad Jamshed fj247 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 13:56:49 EST 2014

Hi,

I have received from an external group some STC files that have been created
using the vertex labelling system of freesurfer. (i.e. starting from the
occipital pole and spiralling toward the front). I want to compare these
with our 'in house' results, which use the MNE vertex labelling system
('loose' spirals, with each pass filling in gaps between the spirals for use
in different resolutions). I suspect there is a simple mapping between the
two vertex labelling systems .. is this the case, and, if so, could someone
point me to where I might find it?

Any advice/script/literature would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Fawad