[Mne_analysis] mapping between the mne and freesurfer vertex labelling systems

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:03:11 EST 2014

Hi Fawad,

This depends on what brain these stcs were created. MNE and FreeSurfer
use the same vertex labeling. It is possible to create stcs on
fsaverage (or even some other common average brain), and have a direct
mapping between them. Can you tell us more about the two stc files?
What brain were they created on an individual in your group or
fsaverage? Is that true of both files?