[Mne_analysis] Error using mne_average_estimates

Kestas Kveraga kestas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:38:01 EDT 2014

Hi,
I was wondering whether this issue was solved, as I am having it as well (despite previously using identically scripted commands and .desc files to successfully make average stc files on a different data set).
The error doesn't provide much info - after compiling the individual stc files, after 'Temporal resampling...' the first subject stc file, it simply says [failed].
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kestas

Kestas Kveraga, Ph.D.