[Mne_analysis] Error using mne_average_estimates

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:42:51 EDT 2014

Hi Kestas,

In my case, the problem was solved by adding libgfortran.so.1 to my
library; the rest of this discussion must have been off-list or ended up in
another thread. I believe somewhere on the list, someone sent me (via
attachment) a copy of this file which I could download and put in  /usr/lib64/,
which fixed the issue.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles