[Mne_analysis] Google Summer of Code Student

Alan leggitta3 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:09:50 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself to the whole email list. My name is Alan and I
am one of this year's Google Summer of Code students who will be working on
MNE-python. My primary goals are to expand mne.setup_source_space and
mne.setup_volumne_source_space to support subcortical areas and volumes
based on freesurfer segmentations. For initial development I will use the
SPM dataset, and hopefully apply to simulated and real data by the end of
the summer.

If you have any thoughts, suggestions, requests, ect., please feel free to
contact me via email (leggitta3 at gmail.com or alan.leggitt at ucsf.edu), by
replying to this thread, or by commenting on my blog (
http://misterbrainley.blogspot.com). If you'd like to follow along, I'll be
posting regularly to the blog and will periodically report to the mailing
list.

Cheers,
Alan Leggitt