[Mne_analysis] compute_proj_raw raised 'LinAlgError - SVD did not converge'

Dan Howarth d.c.howarth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:18:51 EST 2014

In our lab we take a 'empty room' recording in which we turn on the MEG
scanner when no one is in the room in order to further characterize the
noise.

I haven't had a problem in the past with this function, but for some reason
its not working for some subjects and working for others.

Here's the pipeline of the data:

max filter -> band pass 1-150 > notch filter 60, 120 > then I compute the
proj

Python was installed on my ubuntu machine. I use virtualenv

I used pip to install everything.

scipy: 0.14.0
numpy: 1.9.1