[Mne_analysis] on_missing and time-frequency

Virginie van Wassenhove virginie.van.wassenhove at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 04:48:40 EDT 2014

Hello,

2 issues:

1. Using mne.Epochs with on_missing='ignore' continues to return an error -
and crashes the script.

The error is returned irrespective of the argument I put in. It doesn't
work in ipython or in spyder albeit others report it works in ipython but
not in spyder.

2. I was giving a quick shot at TF analysis in sensor space using
"tfr_morlet" - although it runs fine, the returned power and itc are not in
readable format or am I missing someting? e.g. "power.plot_topo"  is not
recognized. This was run in spyder with updated mne-python.

Any help appreciated!

Best,
-V

--