[Mne_analysis] on_missing and time-frequency

Virginie van Wassenhove virginie.van.wassenhove at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:52:16 EDT 2014

Ok thanks. You may want to clarify the "no_missing" option on the wiki.
Cheers,

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Alexandre Gramfort <
alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> > The reason is purely pragmatic for batch processing (all runs of all
> > participants; in some runs there may be some conditions missing due to
> the
> > nature of the task)
>
> either we have it crash at epochs creation or it will crash later.
>
> I think you should detect it and address the problem
> on your side when running your batch script.
>
> ALex

Virginie van Wassenhove
Exec Dir NeuroSpin MEG
Group leader, Brain Dynamics
CEA.DSV.I2BM.NeuroSpin - INSERM Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit
Bât 145 Point Courrier 156
Gif s/ Yvette F-91191 FRANCE

+33(0)1.69.08.1667
Virginie.van.Wassenhove at gmail.com