[Mne_analysis] make non reg/meg movie

Gregory Kirk gkirk at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:21:09 EDT 2014

Hi,

i recently posted to free surfer list and was invited to post to this list as it seems the men may be the best way
for me to accomplish my task.

I want to make movies of a spatio-temporal evolution of a quantity across the cortical surface, not reg/meg.

i want to do it at the full resolution of the vertices on the surface, so about 300000+ for both hemispheres,there
would be 200-300 time points, so my input would
be a matrix 300000*300.

so looking a bit at the manual for men_make_movie ( i have used men before for reg solutions and displayed then on the cortical
surface succesfully ). would i use the --stcin option ? I would need to know the format for the stc files and skip,
--meas,--inv,--set would i need to fake these operators and input some version
of identity matrices ?

the threshold and such obvious parameters i remember

can ya help me skin this cat ?