[Mne_analysis] make non reg/meg movie

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:03:26 EDT 2014

Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, you can also use this MATLAB
function (which comes bundled with the MNE-C tools):

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab/blob/master/matlab/mne_write_stc_file.m

It looks like your code is quite close, I'm not sure why it isn't working.
Maybe try the above file. Also, make sure you write both -lh and -rh stc
files, and have the proper number of vertices for the subject of interest
(for each hemisphere).

Eric