[Mne_analysis] make non reg/meg movie

Gregory Kirk gkirk at wisc.edu
Sun Oct 5 00:42:30 EDT 2014

Hi Eric, got mne_make_movie happy with my .stc files, i was not using the ieee file format specification and only feeding it the left hemi
now it writes the movies and they play in quicktime.

my data is in the range 0.0001-0.0045 and so i need to adjust the parameters
mne_make_movie --stcin var.stc --fthresh 0.0001 --fmax 0.01 --fmid 0.005 --mov test.mov or so
but mne_make_movie spits out fmax must be > fmin ??

mne_make_movie --stcin var.stc --fthresh 0.0001 --fmax 15.0 --fmid 1.0 --mov test.mov
also gives this error

but
mne_make_movie --stcin var.stc --fthresh 0.0001 --fmax 16.0 --fmid 1.0 --mov test.mov
runs

small fly in the ointment ?
thanks
greg