[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw evoked layouts for EEG

dgwakeman at gmail.com dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:11:09 EDT 2014

Hi Tommi you can do this already. I am on my phone so I can't look up the manual section to tell you the exact section, but it is described in the make EEG layout section. The .lout files are simple text files that you can write your own custom ones of. They can be stored in each users .mne directory
Hth

Sent from my phone