[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw evoked layouts for EEG

raij at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu raij at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 22 13:34:56 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

Thanks, but apparently I was unclear - the question was not how to make
.lout files. The issue is, how can one apply the user-made .lout files in
mne_browse_raw. In the GUI Adjust/Full View Layout only lists the default
layouts that only have MEG channels, and the user-made layout files are
nowhere to be seen - neither is there an option to change the lout
directory via the GUI.

Does anyone know if there is an environmental variable that determines
where mne_browse_raw looks for the .lout files?

Bests,

Tommi