[Mne_analysis] Coregistration

Liu Mengting bigting84 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 02:10:13 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I have a basic question about coregistration in EEG forward modeling using
fsaverage brain, when I tried to align the EEG channels and fMRI by
mne.gui.coregistration, it seems to scale the head shape to fit the
electrode; but when I made the alignment using mne_analyze, it seems to
move and scale the electrodes to fit the head shape. So are these two way
the same?

Also, when I set fiducials in mne_analyze, the coordinates of
LAP/NASION/RAP will always have a 400 mm (which was definitly wrong)when I
clicked on where I want to set the fiducials on the head surface, and I
also am not able to type in the coordinates by hand, does it sound correct?

thanks,

Mengting