[Mne_analysis] Single trial output from TF-MxNE via MVAR regression?

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Sep 9 09:56:04 EDT 2014

hi Per,

what you describe is possible ie run a least square inverse on time-frequencies
atoms selected by TF-MxNE. This is however not implemented.

In terms of approach what bothers me is the use of a stationary model
such as Granger on time courses which are obtained to carefully model
the evoked data which are transient / non-stationary effects.

Alex