[Mne_analysis] quick question

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Sep 11 07:13:21 EDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,

cc mne mailing list

currently you have two options.

1/ if epochs1 and epochs2 come from 2 raw files you can create a raw
from these two with something like raw = mne.io.Raw(['file1_raw.fif',
'file2_raw.fif') or use concatenate_raws function in
mne.io.concatenate_raws. Then you'll extract the epochs from the new
raw which contains all the raw data from all files.

2/ use EpochsArray and do the concatenation of data manually.

I assume you run v0.8 or later.

Hope this helps
Alex