[Mne_analysis] concatenation raws and events

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:19:41 EDT 2014

Hi John,

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do? The original
events are in the raw fif files. Do you want to change them or are you
worried you changed them, or have you already changed them?

(if you already have changed them, where did you change them: in the
raw file? how did you change them? etc.)

HTH,