[Mne_analysis] concatenation raws and events

J.A. Entakli jae40 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:42:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like, for all the MEG processing, to work only on one big raw
file (that's to say bloc 1 + bloc 2). Concerning the events, I extracted
the events (events.txt) from mne_browse and I modified manually some
values in these files (with Matlab).

So actually, I have 2 blocs with 1 events.txt file each corresponding.
raw_fname1= '...' with event_fname1= '...'
raw_fname2= '...' with event_fname2= '...'

Cheers,
John