[Mne_analysis] Goodness of fit statistic for TF-MxNE solution?

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sun Sep 14 14:55:42 EDT 2014

hi Per,

usually one run tests between conditions or across subjects.
I am not sure what you want to test. Do you have in mind
chi2 tests as used for dipole fitting?

Maybe have a look at "discrepancy principle" sometimes used
for inverse problems but I am not sure it will solve your problem.

HTH
Alex

PS : I'll have a look at the paper you reference.