[Mne_analysis] Spatio-temporal clusters permutation test

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:24:25 EDT 2014

Have you tried doing just two time points? This should only take about
twice as long as the spatial case. Then try three, four, etc. -- it could
be that you have far too many times points (e.g. if n_times=1000, then 15
minutes * 1000 time points is more than 10 days). If that's the case, you
could benefit from choosing a stricter initial t-value threshold, smaller
source space, or temporally downsampling.

Also, you should probably use the function `ttest_1samp_no_p` -- it is
quite a bit faster than the `scipy` equivalent because our version does not
calculate the corresponding p values (which is very slow).

Eric