[Mne_analysis] PLV in label in source space

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:27:07 EDT 2014

Well, sure, I can share my code, but I'm using the deprecated function
induced_power... I didn't want to use the new tfr_morlet function because
it remains in sensor space.
Here is my script:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/361c7ca1db3355c73618

Thanks Avniel for your precision! But do you think that it remains true
when you're using svd averaging? Moreover, I'm interested in an index
calculated as followed: [PLV(condition 1) -
PLV(condition1+2)]* [PLV(condition 2) - PLV(condition1+2)]. Thus this index
is proportional to PLV², and maybe it's why, when I compared the two index
pattern, I saw big differences  (I didn't try the stat yet).

Thanks again!
Laetitia