[Mne_analysis] What do people use for fMRI/MRI processing?

Chris Holdgraf choldgraf at berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 20 12:10:38 EST 2015

Hey all - I'm starting to get a bit into the world of MRI preprocessing for
an ECoG project. We have a number of tools in the lab that do this in
Matlab, but I'm wondering if such tools exist in python as well.

For example, a post-doc in our lab is one of the developers of Fieldtrip,
and he's been using their calls to SPM (or FSL) to do CT-MRI
coregistrations in Matlab. Does something like this exist in python, or do
most people go to an external package / use Matlab?

Chris

--

PhD Candidate in Neuroscience | UC Berkeley <http://hwni.org/>
Editor and Web Director | Berkeley Science Review
<http://sciencereview.berkeley.edu/>