[Mne_analysis] Advice on morphing

Scott Marek smarek0502 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:43:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Note: This is still Natalie, replying from a friend's account because I
didn't get your response to my inbox yet (digest settings), but I wanted to
ask a follow up question.

I want to confirm regarding the prior: when I have the group-level fMRI
prior in fsaverage space as a .w file, I should morph that to each
individual subject's space for use in mne_do_inverse_operator, correct?
(Using mri_surf2surf for instance...)

I will then define labels on the fsaverage fMRI map and morph the labels to
each individual to when I want to extract source estimates for the labels.

Thank you,

Natalie