[Mne_analysis] Making Functional labels from spatial temporal clustering

董群喜 dongqunxi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:13:26 EDT 2016

Dear Marijin,

Thanks for your response.
I need to introduce how I use 2sample spatial clustering on our data:
I make groups of prestimulus data and poststimulus data, and then the
comparisons are made
between the two groups data. I want to identify clusters significant to the
stimulus.
The p_value for f_threshold is 0.001, p_value for comparisons corrected is
0.001.
I get two significant clusters only, that is one cluster per hemisphere.
When I ploted as you said, the two clusters nearly cover the whole Brain.
For your convenience,
I provide one STC file for your testing, and the plot of the clusters.

Best wishes,
Qunxi Dong

Best wishes,
Qunxi Dong