[Mne_analysis] Combining multimodal data

Casanova,Joaquin Jesus jcasa at ufl.edu
Mon Dec 5 12:34:33 EST 2016

Hi all, I'm working with this multimodal face dataset:

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/mmfaces/

I'd like to combine the EEG and MEG channels into a single raw data object or an epochs object. Is there a way to do this? I'm able to import and manipulate the EEG and MEG datasets alone, and resample the epoched EEG so the number of time points per epoch are the same, but I would like to combine them so every epoch combines all EEG and MEG channels. I see there is a raw.add_channels function, but I don't know how to use it. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Joaquin