[Mne_analysis] Combining multimodal data

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:02:01 EST 2016

This dataset was not acquired simultaneously, so I would not recommend
trying to combine them. If you are looking for a similar multimodal
dataset, which collected MEG and EEG in the same session with the same
settings. I would recommend this one

https://openfmri.org/dataset/ds000117/
Here is an MNE tutorial (other software packages also have tutorials
using this data).
http://mne-tools.github.io/mne-biomag-group-demo/

hth